2 lbs. Flav-R-Pac Riced Cauliflower
½ Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 t Italian Seasoning
2 t Minced Garlic or Garlic Paste
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place cauliflower in a layer on greased pizza pan and roast for 20 minutes or until edges just start to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, use either a cheese cloth or tea towel to ring as much water out of the cauliflower as possible. Do this in 1 cup increments to remove the maximum amount of water.
- Place dried cauliflower in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press back into pizza pan and roast for 15 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add desired toppings and place in oven until pizza reaches desired doneness.