Prepared with our FLAV-R-PAC® Classic Vegetables Chopped or Cut Leaf Spinach
|12 oz.||Chopped Spinach|
|1 ea.||Egg, beaten|
|¾ cup||Ricotta cheese|
|½ cup||Mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|¼ cup||Onions, chopped|
|1 tsp.||Garlic, minced|
|2 ea.||Puff pastry sheets, thawed|
|Sesame seeds, optional|
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain in colander and press out excess water.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, cheese, onion, garlic and salt. Stir in spinach.
- Place one of the pastry sheets on a large baking sheet. Place half of the spinach filling on the pastry and fold diagonally. Crimp edges with a fork. Repeat with the second pastry sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut each turnover into 3 pieces and serve.