Spinach & Greens


Spinach


FLAV-R-PAC packs 85% bright green spinach leaves, and 15% or less stem materials. All are Grade A quality and individually quick frozen. Even cooked, these spinach leaves keep their bright color and distinctive flavor.

Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years

We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.


Storage
    Keep frozen until ready to use.
Preparation
Remove desired amount of vegetables from the bag and heat to 165F prior to serving for foods safety and quality.
Available Varieties & Pack Information

 Chopped Spinach

Catalog# Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30208 3 lb. 12 10 5 50 40 36 1.11 17 10 11
37018 2 lb. 12 10 6 60 25.5 24 1.06 15 7/8 11 13/16 11 1/4
30715 20 lb. 1 9 9 81 21 20 1.04 15 7/8 11 13/16 8 3/8

Cut Leaf Spinach

Catalog# Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30174 20 lb. 1 6 9 54 21 20 1.11 17 10 11

Leaf Spinach

Catalog# Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30226 3 lb. 12 10 5 50 40 36 1.11 17 10 11

Chopped Collard Greens

Catalog # Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30934 3 lb. 12 10 4 40 40 36 1.18 17 9 3/4 10 1/4

Chopped Mustard Greens

Catalog # Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30916 3 lb. 12 10 4 40 40 36 1.18 15 13/16 16 14 1/8

Chopped Turnip Greens

Catalog # Pack Size Case Count Pallet Tie Pallet High Total Pallet Gross Wt. Net Wt. Volume Length Width Height
30925 3 lb. 12 10 4 40 40 36 0.98 17 9 3/4 10 1/4
Nutrition Information

 

 

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 cup (81g)
Servings Per Container: 3 lb. Package: 1620 lb. Package: 111
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 30 Calories From Fat: 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.0g 0%
  Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
  Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 0.00mg 0%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
  Dietary Fiber 1.00g 4%
  Sugars <1g
Protein 2.00g
Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 8% Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Calories: 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
 Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg
Potassium 3,500mg 3,500mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
 Dietary Fiber 25g 30g