Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
- Heat a frying pan and 2 Tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen vegetables.
- Sauté vegetables for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate leftovers promptly.
- Place contents of package and 2 Tbsp. water into a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate leftover promptly *NOTE: Microwave cooking times vary depending upon microwave used.For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.