Meal Basics® – A blend of Onions, Celery, Red Peppers, Green Pepper and Parsley
Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Heat a frying pan and 2 Tbsp. of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add frozen vegetables.
- Sauté vegetables for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate leftover promptly.
- Place contents of package and 2 Tbsp. water into a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Serve immediately, refrigerate leftover promptly. *NOTE: Microwave cooking times vary depending upon microwave used.For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.
Onions, Celery, Red Peppers, Green Pepper and Parsley
|Serving Size: ¾ cup (81g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12 oz. Package: 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories: 25 Calories From Fat: 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: