Lo Mein Stir Fry
Quick ‘n Easy Combos® – A Blend of Lo Mein Noodles, Broccoli, Carrots, Yellow Carrots, Water Chestnuts and Mushrooms.
Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Heat an oiled wok or frying pan to 380°F (medium to medium-high).
- Add frozen vegetables.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Place contents of package and 2 tsp. water into a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Season and serve. *NOTE: Microwave cooking times vary depending upon microwave used.For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.
Cooked Enriched Macaroni (water, durum wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), Broccoli, Carrots, Yellow Carrots, Water Chestnuts and Mushrooms.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (87g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16 oz. Package: 5|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories: 60 Calories From Fat: 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: