Cut Leaf Spinach
Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
- Bring ⅓ cup water to a boil in saucepan.
- Add frozen vegetables and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and boil gently for 5 minutes, stir once during cooking time. Season and serve.
- Place contents of package and 3 Tbsp. water into a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½ minutes.
- Stir and cook an additional 3½ minutes or until heated thoroughly. Season and serve. *NOTE: Microwave cooking times vary depending upon microwave used.
For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.