Asparagus Stir Fry
Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
- Heat an oiled wok or frying pan to 380°F (medium to medium-high).
- Add frozen vegetables.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Place contents of package and 2 Tbsp. water into a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Season and serve. *NOTE: Microwave cooking times vary depending upon microwave used.For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.