2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
4 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and minced
1 12 oz. bag Flav-R-Pac Cauliflower Florets
2 cups vegetable stock
2 cups Sharp Cheddar, grated
salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the garlic, jalapeno and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in stock, bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Remove from heat and carefully stir in cheese until melted.
- Serve topped with croutons and paprika if desired.