4 cups cooked Explore Cuisine Organic Brown Rice Noodles
2 12oz. bags Flav-R-Pac Broccoli Florets
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/3 cup garlic rice vinegar
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Juice of two limes
1/3 cup of peanuts
1. First, prepare your noodles as described on the package.
2. In a small bowl blend peanut butter, rice vinegar, coconut milk, ginger and lime juice by mixing roughly with a fork until the peanut butter blends into the liquid. Set aside.
3. In a saute pan or wok heat sesame oil and add the broccoli. Saute for a few minutes until broccoli browns a bit. Add in the peanuts and continue to saute until the peanuts are lightly browned.
4. Add the noodles and sauce to the pan. Saute until the noodles absorb the sauce and the mixture thickens up.
5. Garnish with scallions, sesame seeds or additional crushed peanuts if you’d like and enjoy!