1 (32-ounce) package Flav-R-PacⓇ Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, divided
1 cup crumbled feta
1¼ teaspoons salt, divided
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 boxes puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, beaten
1 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- In a colander, press spinach to squeeze out as much liquid as possible and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in onion, garlic, ½ cup dill, feta, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Unroll puff pastry and roll out into 9 x 13” rectangles. Cut each pastry rectangle into six 4” circles with a biscuit or cookie cutter to make 24 circles total. Brush edges of half the circles with egg.
- Place ¼ cup filling in the center of every egg-washed circle. Top with remaining pastry rounds. Press edges with the tines of a fork to seal and transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- While pies bake, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, 2 tablespoons dill, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Serve pies warm or at room temperature with yogurt sauce.