Customer Service Representative - Salem, OR
BASIC RESPONSIBILITY: Prepare customer orders and take appropriate action interacting with other functions within organization to satisfy order requirements. Serve as a liaison with customers relative to product availability, pricing, ship dates, and general status of orders. Monitor purchase and sales activity and provide sales support relative to frozen products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive and process customer orders and review all information used to initiate and manage order preparation, confirmations, delivery, and invoicing.
• Confirm order details with brokers and/or customers to include pricing, promotional allowances, mode of shipment, delivery dates, and quantities available. Provide Logistics Department with packing, loading, shipping instructions. Monitor orders.
• Maintain electronic and paper files according to company policies.
• Manage customer price lists as it relates to specific customer orders; resolve pricing discrepancies.
• Research and resolve payment/invoice discrepancies when necessary.
• Research and resolve mis-ship and short ship issues.
• Assist Regional Sales Managers as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent skill and experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a commitment to quality customer service.
• High level of effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to prioritize, multi task, and work independently with minimum direction.
• Self-starter with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good organizational skills. Detail oriented. Good math skills.
• Computer skills to include Word, Excel and data processing (with keyboarding and 10-key by touch).
• Customer service experience in an office environment preferred.
• Please note – This is not a sales position.
• All new employee hiring is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
HOURS: Full-time, Monday - Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm). Overtime as required.
TO APPLY: Resumes must be returned to Ingrid Caudel, HR Generalist, by 5:00 pm, Friday, July 14, 2017. email@example.com Applications will be held for any future openings of this position for six months.
No phone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: NORPAC Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify employer. Employment decisions for all applicants and employees will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability or other characteristics protected under local, state or federal law.
DATE POSTED: July 7, 2017.
< Back to Employment Opportunities