Corn on the Cob
Tender kernels and extra-sweet flavor
Northwest Grown for Over 90 Years
We believe the family farm is the best way to provide delicious, high quality food to our customers. In doing so we provide support to family farms so they can thrive.
Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Bring enough water to cover cobs to a boil in a large pan.
- Add cobs and return water to a boil over high heat.
- Cover, reduce heat and boil 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from water with tongs and serve.
- Place cobs in a single layer in shallow microwave safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes.
- Rotate cobs and turn dish one quarter of turn halfway through cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each frozen cobs in aluminum foil (if desired; butter and season before wrapping.)
- Place in oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven, cool slightly before serving.For food safety and quality cook to a temperature of 165°F.
|Serving Size: 1 ear (157g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4 ear Package: 4 8 Cobettes® Package: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories: 170 Calories From Fat: 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.00g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: